Let’s start with what exactly is “hair loss” and why it occurs?
Hair loss is also known as baldness. Hair loss can be temporary or permanent. It can be due to heredity, medical conditions, hormonal change of die to aging. Hair loss is most common in men. Generally, a person loses 50-100 hairs a day; this is because new hair is growing at the same time. Hair loss occurs when new hair doesn’t replace hair loss. An infinite number of factors can increase your hair loss problem, including poor nutrition, stress, age, weight loss, medical conditions like diabetes or family history. Symptoms of hair loss include dandruff, hair loss in patches.
It’s normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day, with about 100000 hairs, that is a small loss, isn’t noticeable on your head. It’s impossible to count the number of hair loss on a day. You may be losing more than a hundred hair a day; if you notice a large amount of hair in your brush, you might also notice thinning patches of hair or baldness. If you notice that you’re suffering from hair fall problem, you should immediately consult your doctor. They can suggest appropriate treatment plans.
REMEDIES TO CONTROL HAIR LOSS AT HOME:
(1) HEALTHY DIET: A regular diet should contain raw vegetables, fresh fruit, fresh herbs etc
(2) PROTEIN: Eating a diet rich in protein may prevent hair loss. Protein-rich diet include eggs, fish, beans, dairy products (low fats).
(3) VITAMIN A: In your regular diet, fill your plate with vitamin products such as potatoes, spinach, sweet peppers etc.
(4) WASHING HAIR: Washing your hair 3-4 times a week may protect against hair loss. It keeps your scalp healthy and clean. Use a mild shampoo. Rough shampoos may dry your hair leasing to damage, results in hair loss.
(5) COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil is the best remedy for hair loss. Massaging gently of coconut oil into the scalp nearly 15-20 minutes may promote better blood flow and help with the re-growth of
(6) OLIVE OIL: Applying olive oil directly to hair and letting sit for 30 minutes before washing out is very effective
(7) NATURAL REMEDIES: Natural hair masks like onion juice, aloe vera gel, banana, curd, and egg helps a lot in regrowth of hair.
(8) MASSAGE: Massage your hair daily ( not necessarily with oil) massage your hair 15-20 minutes, it helps in blood circulation and helps in regrowth of hair.
(9) YOGA: If hair loss is caused by stress, yoga will respond well. Camel pose, shoulder stand, fish pose, kneeling pose are the most effective yoga poses to reduce hair fall.
So, these are the natural remedies to try at home to prevent from hair fall, you will get results using these effective techniques.